2021-04-03

(2021-04-03 21:00:09) Thank you for Kinsuma Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



Thank you to everyone 
Who watched Kinsuma yesterday.

It has been quite a while
Since a Morning Musumeactivity has enjoyed as much as this one.
I'm very happy for that!


Even as a Morning Musumemember,
It was as exciting to record the programme as to watch it.
Morning Musumeare the best!


And I was able to talk with Nakai Masahiro-san,
Ishibashi Takaaki-san came as a surprise guest!
I have never been so happy 🙈 
For real!


After the broadcast, many acquaintances
Contacted me! I was happy!


I thought I'd get into the spirit of the recording, so
I curled my hair perfectly 😂 I always wear it straight though, lol.


During the medley, we sang Utakata Saturday Night!,
And I was the DJ...
I was quite nervous, but it was fun!
How was it, y'all?


Taking this opportunity,
I hope many people will also pay attention to
The current Morning Musume!


Thank you very much!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we recorded Young Town Doyoubi,
Guest is Oda Sakura-san!
It was a fun recording, please check it 🌸




Tomorrow, there's a concert for Kachou Fuugetsu!
The first one since a while... I'm so excited lol
Looking forward to!!!


I met Kitagawa Rio-chan today!
She remembered so much about how I spent my time on the shinkansen
And I thought, "Kitagawa really likes me!" 🤪 lol


No comments:

Post a Comment