2021-04-04

(2021-04-04 22:35:51) Sharing joy Yokoyama Reina

Thank you for
Today's Kachou Fuugetsu concert to Aichi


It was the first time in Olympus Hall Hachioji!
The first concert since a while! I was nervous lol


After all, concerts are so fun!
You can forget a lot of things during the live
But still enjoy it obediently.
It's a great power


Thank you to
Everyone who came

I always want 
To have a bobcut and twintails.
I finally got it!


And finally! Tomorrow! On April 5

S Cawaii! Special Editing
That's J-IDOL Morning Musume'21 Special

Will be out 🌸 Yay!
Everyone is so cute...
Each individuality also comes out,
You can learn more about the current members,
It was fun to watch!
Please check it out 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I've been holding off watching until after the show
I'm going to watch Yonsen Toushin Tsuzuki-san 1000 questions 🙈
This is the first time I have watched a 4 hour long video 😂


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12666618482.html

No comments:

Post a Comment