2021-04-05

(2021-04-05 23:05:30) Too much fun watching live footage Yokoyama Reina

I was looking back at
The Kacho Fugetsu's live yesterday,
It was too fun! 



When I joined,
I remember how I was embarrassed to see my own live videos.
I miss those days

Now I watch them on the way home after a concert.
It's fun to sing and dance, but
It's also fun to watch!


I'm part of the Team Hana,
But of course I watch also other team's work.
Everyone looks so cool!

Our next concert will be next week,
I'll count how many time that I will have watched these footages lol


I've been dancing since I was in kindergarten, but
I used to be a fast-moving student and even though I paid attention to it,
I couldn't get it right.
That is my today's feeling about that story from the past.


When I joined Morning Musume,
I tried to embrace the rhythm more than anything,
And thanks to the fact I always gave my best to evolve,
I think I got better at it.


After all, I have become much better at changing my stage clothes!
Isn't that right 🙈 Lol

Now I'm concentrating on my sweating problems,
The current problem is drying my hair and
Putting on make up again during quick breaks.


Lol



No, but this is reality, like,
I mean, behind the scenes is also a very serious work lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Tom and Jerry 🌸



I slept a little too much today so
I hope I'd be able to sleep this night


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment