2018-09-02

(2018-09-02 21:53:03) Happy to listen to the song Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamyama~


Today, we had an even in Gifu

Thank you to everyone who came

There were a lot of local people,
But also some people came from afar!
That made me happy.


Thank you very much!


And cheki 3shot with Ishida Ayumi-san!
I'm so happy
I was so happy!
Thank you very much
Ishida-san is really cute after all. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday, there was a HelloCon in Hiroshima!

This was the last HelloCon of the summer tour.
I felt a bit lonely at the end.
But also nervous because it was the last one.


This tour was really excited though! There were so many songs that everyone could get excited about, and it was fun!


I set myself a goal before the start of HelloCon.
I wonder if I was able to achieve it~.
To be honest, I don't think I'm quite there yet.
So I think I have to work hard for the autumn tour.

So everyone!
Please pay attention to the autumn tour~.


HelloCon Hiroshima's customary!
We received Momiji Manju from Ruri Danbara Ruru-san!

I usually use raw maple, but
Yesterday, I used potato buns.
It was delicious.
Thank you so much, Danbara-san!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I am caught in sandiwch. I'm happy.



Oda Sakura-san!


Yokoyama Reina

#ilikerawmaple #hellocon #autumntour #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment