2018-09-03

(2018-09-03 22:30:16) Take care of your voice Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.
Today's a short blog.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I went to eat Chinese food the other day~
It's been a long time, I was really excited lol



Yup. Spring rolls with Yokoyama.

I was kinda embarrassed when I took the picture. 
I ordered only spring rolls and dumplings lol
Oh, I also ate sesame dumplings
It was hot and delicious!


It's been a while since I've eaten spring rolls.
After all it is delicious!

It's better to eat after a long time to increase the reward, right?

It was delicious


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Ikuta Erina-san has broke her voice...!!!
Take care of yourself!


Yokoyama Reina

#afteralongtime #shockingthings #wokeup #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment