2018-09-08

(2018-09-08 22:09:41) Alongside Yokoyama Reina

Today's event in Shibuya~


It was the last event for the single,
So thank you for everyone who came


Haruna Iikubo gave me macaroons
I was very happy.
It was delicious.
Thank you, Iikubo-san!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today, I did a record for Young Town Doyoubi.


Guest is Ishida Ayumi-san!
It was really interesting.

Today was only the recording. Please looking forward the broadcast~

You may understand a little about what I wrote on my blog.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have an announcement!


On September 18,
I'll hold an event in Kagoshima
Alongside ANGERME Kawamura Ayano-chan!!!

I'm happy~! The moment I knew it, I contacted Ayano~ Lol


I'm so so glad. I'm looking forward from now on.

It's about Hello! Project All Stars's activities. Lol
It's my first time to go to Kagoshima, so I'm happy.

I'm waiting for you all


For more informations ↓



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I want to see Ayano~.
I want to play with her.

I'm embarrassed to say it directly


Yokoyama Reina

#macaroons #kawamuraayano #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment