2018-09-09

(2018-09-09 22:47:23) I'll be expecting it!! Yokoyama Reina

Today was a new release commemorative event~

Thank you to everyone who came

We did 3 performance. I'm happy about it

This event was not just about performance though,
There was also a game corner with laughter and tears. Lol
Well, it was amazing.


Also! Losing a game will give you a token!
That was these kind of games.

That's why I can't lose anymore. Lol


Today's MC was Joujou Gundan's Suzuki Keita-san.
And there were a surprise guest, of every performance,
Joujou Gundan's Sawayaka Goro-san!

Thank you very much Joujou Gundan-san


As I have the impression that many people were happy at this event,
So I'm happy.

It was a very fun event
Thank you very much




✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



On the other day, the last HelloCon,
I asked Keita-san to have a "friend badge"! 

And he gave it to me~

Since I knew Joujou Gundan-san would be opening act today,
I secretly attached my friend badge to my bag. Lol


Oh and I was wearing their t-shirt.

I will cherish it~!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


#thankyouverymuch #yokoyamareina #whynot

No comments:

Post a Comment