2018-09-12

(2018-09-12 22:13:08) Sleepy! Yokoyama Reina

Thank you very much about
Lots of comments on yesterday's blog about healing.



I read it carefully. Lol


I was happy to read many comments about

Yokoyama Reina's smile
Yokoyama Reina's blogs

Which heal some people!


Reina is soothing and amazing... ♡Lol

I'm really glad.


I thought I wrote it on yesterday's blog, but
Reina still wants to have a pet.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 




"blt graph.vol.35" has been released!
Yokoyama Reina did solo photoshoots.

I'm really happy. Thank you very much.

It was a lot of fun in good weather!

Please check it~



Offshots~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #thankyouforcomments #listeningtomusicisthebest #ilikeit

No comments:

Post a Comment