2018-09-23

(2018-09-23 00:14:27) Second day Yokoyama Reina

It's been a while...



Konbanyamayama~


Since I hadn't written it all the time,
It wouldn't came up in the predictor text. Lol



Today was the second day of the autumn tour. To Zama.
Thank you to everyone who came.


The cheers were just as loud as yesterday!
To be honest, I was worried about my physical strength
For two days of 4 shows in a row, but...
But I was fine and have been able to enjoy!
Thank you very much.



And, Kudo Haruka-san came to see us~
Happy.
I was so surprised that I shouted.
Thank you Kudo-san!



Saitama's.


Next prefecture is Kagawa.
I'll be there for a week, so
I would like to review it thoroughly and hope for it.


Thank you for today~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow, there's the event to Yamagata.
Alongisde Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano-san!

I'm waiting for you all~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#kudoharukasan #thankyou #yokoyamareina #saitamas

No comments:

Post a Comment