2018-09-25

(2018-09-25 21:53:42) I'm tired Yokoyama Reina

Today, I studied a lot, from noon.


I'm the type of person who has a hard time leaving my weakest subjects to the last minute, so 

I left morals classes to the last minute.
It takes a long time...


After reading all the lessons, I was beginning to find some of the words strange.


I was pretty focused!


I haven't listened to music at all.
(Because I don't have earphones!)


But after morals,
The national language expression ended smoothly.



Now I'm tired!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Cute costumes~Cute~


The moment I saw tour outfits, 
Reina wanted to add a headband to shine even more!!


I found none. I had you make it. Thank you!


Please come to our autumn tour to see us shining.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have to buy earphones.


And,
How was your day~???



Yokoyama Reina

#study #ididmybest #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment