2018-09-26

(2018-09-26 20:17:13) Even without it Yokoyama Reina

It was very cold today.

I left home and it was too cold, so I left home again with my jacket.

I was surprised at how cold it was. Lol



I went out from the morning today~.

I went to shopping.
When I look around various shops, 
I want literally all things that I see~.


But it's still fun to choose.


I ate cheese dak-galbi for lunch
It's really delicious! Lol


I forgot to buy earphones.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Today is single release event
For Hello! Project All Stars


Have you got it yet~?


The more I listen, the more I like it ...
It's full of songs like that.


Please listen a lot~

With the release on September 30,
We will also hold a national simultaneous handshake event.

I'm with ANGERME Sasaki Rikako-san
And Tsubaki Factory Onoda Saori-san


We will go to 3 places
Ishikawa → Nagano → Tokyo


Wait for us!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I'll do my best tomorrow as well~

Yokoyama Reina

#happiness #shopping #yokoyamareina #newsong #listening

No comments:

Post a Comment