2018-09-27

(2018-09-27 23:27:45) Was fun? Yokoyama Reina

I've been thinking about various things lately.



What kind of person will I be in the future?
Thing like that.I'm thinking about it quite seriously lol


But after all, I can do what I like
I think I would made me happy.
I think that's the most fun.


I think you'll regret it
If you give up what you love.



I think it would be a shame
Not doing what I want to do.
I'm sure later I'll wish I'd done it. Lol
In my experience. Lol


My life is my life,
I can do whatever you want!


It's best to have fun


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 




A lot of shooting today~

It was fun but I regret it because

There were many things I was disappointed with.
I will do my best, even more.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment