2018-09-28

(2018-09-28 19:16:20) You have to be brave Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I did a radio recording,
A radio recording,
And another radio recording.



Basically, it was a day on the radio.

I'm really happy because I love radio.

It was fun~
Thank you very much.


After all,
I think I like talking.

I wish I could get further forward...


I did a recording for Young Town Doyoubi
Guest is Kobushi Factory Nomura Minami-san!

Nomura-san is always kind when I meet her.
It's the first time I'm doing radio with her. I'm happy!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Before shooting yesterday,
I cut my bangs~.
I wanted to let my bangs grow out,
But in the end I thought it was too long so I cut it off. Lol


I'm more comfortable with the short ones.
I still have a bit of a craving for the long ones, though.


I really like current Nonaka Miki-san hairstyle.
She's cute~.


It's been a while since I've shortened it to this point.
I feel a little rejuvenated.

Let's stretch our bangs a little.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


About the event in Fukuoka that was supposed to take place
At September 29 and 30 with Tsubaki Factory-san

Due to the typhoon that's expected
To affect the transportation system
We are sorry to inform you that the event has been cancelled.

Everyone who was looking forward to the event,
Who were waiting for us in their hometowns,
I'm so sorry.


I was excited about these events because
It was the first time for me to do this kinda events
With others members than the ones from the group I belong.


I would be happy if you could wait
Until the day I can go to see you again.

Please take care of yourself,
Because the power of the typhoon is amazing.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It's a bit early, but I'm going to get a pretty
Birthday present soon to Kaga Kaede-chan.


Yokoyama Reina

#radio #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment