2018-10-01

(2018-10-01 23:01:23) Listen to it today~ Yokoyama Reina

Everyone!
Tonight, on 23:00
Morning Musume。'18 will be performing on
Fuji TV "HEY!HEY!NEO!"


Please look at it.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The other day, in Hyogo & Tokyo, there was
Hello! Project All Stars single release commemorative event

I'm thankful to everyone who came,
So many people, despite it was raining. 



Before the event, we did a rehearsal on a stage outside.
When we got on stage, the rain got heavier.
When we left the stage, it stopped raining...


Then, there was a discussion about who was the rain woman.


But I'm glad that the rain stopped a little during the performance.


Everyone, please do not catch a cold.


It was really fun, thank you.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow,
There's something I'm really really looking forward to.


I'm excited... .
But a bit nervous too. 


Oh, I'm looking forward to it. So bad. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


"BIG ONE GIRLS" is now on sale.
Haga Akane-san
Morito Chisaki-san
And I are featuring the cover.


Moreover, it's a Hello! Project special feature...
You should check it~.


Thank you.



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Something good happened today, I think.



My bangs is ~long~.

About the earphones story...
I got them from Kaga Kaede-san, the other day.
I don't know how many earphones she have. lol
I'm thankful. Thank you very much.



Yokoyama Reina

#lookingforwardtomorrow #exciting #yokoyamareina #somethinggoodtoday

No comments:

Post a Comment