2018-10-02

(2018-10-02 23:52:30) I met her! Yokoyama Reina

Today, I went to dinner with Ogata Haruna-san!

The first time I met Ogata-san since her graduation concert...
I was kinda nervous. Lol


I thought a lot that I wanted to meet her again...
So I contacted her a few days ago,
"I want to see you!"
And we finally met today!!!

I'm so happy~

We talked a lot!
Of course, I love to talk with Ogata-san.
I had a really great time with her~. Lol


I remembered she loves tapioca,
So after dinner, I asked her to go to drink a tapioca with me.
It was delicious~.

Ogata-san, thank you very much!
I love you!
Please, keep taking care of me!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I still want to continue blogging a bit~


It's a octopus and turtle buns.
Staff gave us.

It was really delicious...

The turtle buns was with melon.
I love melon buns, it was a bit of a waste to eat them now, but that was delicious.



Oh yes.
There's a reason why I'm showing you this picture now.


The costumes of our next song have been released!

All members in school uniform.
I wasn't aware at first, but then
I thought "Oh Reina is in her third year of high school, isn't it?"
So the school uniform is still accurate for me! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yokoyama Reina

#funny #happy #thankyou #goodevening

No comments:

Post a Comment