2018-10-05

(2018-10-05 22:59:10) Love at first sight Yokoyama Reina

Today, I went to
The Juice=Juice's musical starring

Engeki Joshibu "Time Repeat ~Towa ni Kimi wo Omou~"!!


Well... From the beginning to the end,
I was impressed in the acting of all the members.


Each person's personality came out very well.
It was very easy to watch and very interesting.

I'm still impressed. It was fun!



And the lead role, Soma played by Miyamoto Karin-san, was very cool.
Coolness that can be seen even from a distance. It was the love at first sight.
Even when they gave the last greeting, I was embarrassed and couldn't make eye contact. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Lately, people often came to see me that my eyelashes are long and beautiful.


I'm happy. Thank you.


I wanted to stretch my eyelashes, so
I used to apply beauty essence every day.


It's the result of my efforts.
It's always important to make an effort.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Is my bangs growing anymore?

It grows fast~.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



I was so impressed! I want to see it once again!


Yokoyama Reina

#timerepeat #itwasfun #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment