2018-10-08

(2018-10-08 22:42:24) 3-day weekend Yokoyama Reina

Today was the last day of the 3-day weekend,

And we did concert in Ehime.

Thank you to everyone who came!


This is the first time I went to Ehime in about half a year.
It made me really happy.
Thank you for this opportunity.


It's no surprise,
Our number one goal is to
Entertain the audience.


If those who came to at least one of our concerts on the last three days
Think they had a great time with us,
Then, I'm really happy.


Today's performance in Ehime was the best one.
The heat has been transmitted from the first song.

I will do my best so that I can go back to Ehime prefecture soon.
Please come to see me again at that time.

✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

This morning
Members went to the buffet.


I'm pretty sure we went to that place when we were in Ehime for another concert...

Why is it that at a buffet you want to eat things you wouldn't normally eat?

The scrambled eggs were delicious.

Yokoyama Reina

#ehime #thanks #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12410547962.html

No comments:

Post a Comment