2018-11-11

(2018-10-11 22:31:13) I cried Yokoyama Reina

Last night.
I cried because I was going through a lot of pain.
It's nothing bad at all, so please just read on. Lol


Last night, I fell asleep in the living room.


And I had a scary dream.
A really scary dream.
Like, the ghostly kind.

I often have nightmares.
It's often ghost-related nightmares
About Sadako who comes out..


But yesterday night was the scariest thing I've ever done.
I can't remember much clearly
It was pretty real, yup.


But I'm glad it was only a dream.


Then, I woke up.
It was really silly, but
In my mind at that time,
I guess i was still scared a bit,
I cried a lot. Like, a long time.


I talked about it to Oda Sakura-san.
I was so happy that she listened to me even though it was a trivial matter.
I felt so refreshed to just talk about it!
I've heard that if you tell someone about your dream, it won't turn into a real dream.
Thank you for listening to me, Oda-san.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

There was a shooting of Girls Live today.


During the break,
I did exercise and strength training.
I'm addicted to exercise lately.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Yokoyama Reina


#nightmares #exercise #muscletraining #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12411239790.html

No comments:

Post a Comment