2021-05-06

(2021-05-06 22:51:08) I slept for 4 days Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



I slept for a long time.
I woke up often, though.
I noticed it when I woke up even during night lol


But I feel like my physical strength has completely revived lol
Since it's been a while since I've had four concerts in a row,
I've been doing it while consulting my physical strength all the time.
But now, I do feel that it was fun,
And I'm happy to do concerts!!
After I got home,
I walked like "Oooh..." lol


Kachou Fuugetsu tour will end soon, right?
This tour started in March,
And now it's already May!
I had so much fun with Team Hana though
So I feel kinda sad when I think it will be over soon. Lol


I wanna have fun until the end!


Thank you for the last 4 days!




✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Already May!!!
2021 is way too fast!!!!!



Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment