2017-06-08

(2017-06-08 12:42:30) 114.Book☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨


It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


I went out with my mom the other day




I suddenly wanted to buy a book.


I bought it. Lol




Murakami Haruki-san's "Killing Commendatore"




Interesting !




I'll read at home if I have time 照れ





When I was in the elementary school, I used to read in the morning, 





During the 15 minutes I had before the morning meeting started.





My favorite break time was after lunch. Lol





It's a good idea to read a book with everyone concentrated. We were "shining"!





When you read aloud in Japanese class, do you find that you're being read to?




But I like reading in the morning because I can read my favorite books slowly at my own paceピンクハートlol (mysterious commitment)




That's how I did this, I have a lot of books and manga though. Lol





Suenobu Keiko-san's "Limit".




How many times did I read this book. And how many times did I cried. Lol



Oh, I want to read it again now... lol




It was very popular among my friendsキラキラ


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花 
Today, I borrowed a manga from Ikuta Erina-san



Well, see you tomorrow~☆




☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#readingtime #favoritetime #goingoutwithmom

No comments:

Post a Comment