2017-06-09

(2017-06-09 22:58:18) 115.Sleep☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨






It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today, I woke up at 7:00 because I had set my alarm at this time.





So I got up at 7:00.




But I didn't want to get up, so I stayed in bed for a long time, and then I fell asleep again.




If I was going to fall asleep anyway, I should have set my alarm later.

That's my regret. Lol!




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




Stage "Pharaoh no Haka"




On the 11th, the day after tomorrow, we'll have our final performance!




Yesterday, Kobushi Factory's Hirose Ayaka-san and 
Nomura Minami-san came to see us ピンクハート





The tension didn't stop. Lol




After the stage was over.
I took a picture with Hirose-san and Oda Sakura-san!




The dreamed 3shot ラブ




I will cherish it for the rest of my life ハート




Tomorrow, 3 performances!!
I'll do my best 爆笑




黄色い花To everyone黄色い花
I looked so goofy on this picture lol




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12282303149.html

No comments:

Post a Comment