2017-06-11

(2017-06-11 20:17:58) 116.End☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨






It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Today!



Engeki Joshi-bu "Pharaoh no Haka",



It was the ending performance !!




It was Reina's first play since she joined Morning Musume。




I got the role of "Pavi"!

 


When I was practicing, I was honestly anxious and scared. Lol




How should I do this line?
How should I move here?




I'm lucky to having my senpai help me with everything.



But as I practiced, I started to think about various things by myself.


It became more and more fun キラキラ




Pavi is an energetic, bright girl!
I may be a little unpredictable, but 
I think I was able to change the atmosphere of the people around me, and I did my best!




I'm glad the first play I did as a Morning Musume。is "Pharaoh no Haka".


I'm glad the first role I played as a Morning Musume。is "Pavi".




That's my real thoughts!!!!



When I remember that today was the final performance, it makes me feel lonely a bit... lol



No regrets left!




It was a really great play!!!!



I love Pavi ピンクハート


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#pharaohnohaka #thanksfortheencore #i'mpavi

No comments:

Post a Comment