2017-06-12

(2017-06-12 23:16:14) 117.Think☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨







It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




"℃-ute Last Concert in Saitama Super Arena ~Thank you team℃-ute~"






I'll write my impressions tomorrow!!!!!!





Morning Musume。'17 appeared in the opening act !


Reina's first time on Saitama Super Arena.


First of all, I was very happy to be on that stage!!




A huge stage.
When I thought I would perform there, I couldn't stop feeling nervous... lol



But, I had fun ラブラブ

It was one song, but it felt very hot and hot 照れ


I thought "I want to sing at Saitama Super Arena again!".



I can't wait for the concert!



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Well, see you tomorrow~☆


☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#saitamasuperarena

No comments:

Post a Comment