2017-06-13

(2017-06-13 22:23:44) 118.Change☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨








It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Yesterday's 




"℃-ute Last Concert in Saitama Super Arena ~Thank you team℃-ute~"






℃-ute-san last live.






The first time I co-starred with ℃-ute was




During an event when I was a Hello Pro Kenshuusei!




At that time, I was just a Kenshuusei,
I was so nervous...





But it was ℃-ute-san who eased that tension !!!





Seeing ℃-ute-san who greets and talks to each person with a great smile,
Made me thought "I want to be like this !!!"




It's really Rena's longing.




I had the pleasure of observing the concert yesterday.
I felt a lot of feelings.




What I felt most was the unity of the five ℃-ute-san.




Everything from the beginning to the ending was perfect performances, but they looked so cool



In MC, each person's individuality is very apparent and interesting,



I felt that it was a concert that only those 5 ℃-ute-san could do!!




To be honest, I feel lonely at the dissolution,




There's many things I've absorbed from ℃-ute-san so far,




I want to make use of it in my future activities to become a cool & cute member like ℃-ute-san are!!



I will try to be!!



℃-ute-san, I was able to work with you in a really short time but,
Thank you very much 黄色い花



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





This photo is a treasure




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12283465789.html

No comments:

Post a Comment