2017-06-14

(2017-06-14 20:19:13) 119.Buy☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨







It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Yesterday, I went shopping with my family~ ラブラブ






When I go shopping, I always want to buy various things.





I want various things !! lol





But I never buy it. I will put up with it. Lol



But I bought it yesterday.



キラキラVRキラキラ




The one that looks 3D when you put your cellphone in  !
(I'm not good at explaining.)



Both Reina and her younger brother wanted it,
So I begged my parents...



And we bought it. ハート lol




I immediately went home and tried it~!!




My brother didn't want to lend it to me, and we almost fought over it,



But since Reina is the big sister, I lent it to my brother until he was ready ニヤリ lol



Take care キラキラ




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




Yokoyama has a high probability of closing her eyes.


People often said that I blink a lot... it's not a bad thing, though ! lol




黄色い花To everyone黄色い花
Today I ate spring roll~!!!!



Well, see you tomorrow~☆


☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#springrolls

No comments:

Post a Comment