2017-06-15

(2017-06-15 18:50:53) 120.Nostalgic☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨








It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today, I danced a lot~ !!





I felt like I was weak...


It's dangerousガーン I will do my best to train my muscles. Lol





I've been a bit absent lately. Just a little.




After all daily continuation is important.
Continuation is power !



Yes! And today, I was looking back at the album on my phone.
And I found something I've missed~ !!







Taiwan ラブ


It was so fun~!!


And another photo from Taiwan↓




Look at this !!




This is when Reina is clumsy and hasn't been able to do her hairstyle on her own



Ishida-san put on a hair decoration! (She also did the braided haircut.)




And the Yokoyama's dumb face.



...Fufu. 照れ



It's all good memories ハート




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



黄色い花To everyone黄色い花
In July, there's Ikuta-san birthday event.
I want to go there~... .




Well, see you tomorrow~☆





☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#goodmemories #illdomybesttopreparemyself
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12283979788.html

No comments:

Post a Comment