2017-06-17

(2017-06-17 21:25:11) 121.Long time☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨








It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today, we did an even in Aichi 黄色い花







Thank you to everyone who came ラブラブ






No~ It was so exciting! Lol





I felt like I sang and danced for the first time in a long time !!
That's maybe why everyone got really excited!!




MC were,



音符 Kaga army VS Yokoyama army One Shot game


音符 Morning Musume。'17 Treasured Photo Studio


音符 All Japan Kyunzerif King Final Battle




It was sooooooooo fun !!



The treasured photo studio


I laughed so much that I had a stomachache 爆笑

The videos taken by my senpai are really the best キラキラ
I will polish myself from now on ニヤリ lol



King Kyunzerif is...

Kaga Kaede-chan !! As excepted ラブ


It's her second victory. びっくり


Everyone was screaming for her ハート



That's how
I do a lot of noise even in MC

I'm going to sleep soundly today. Lol





Tomorrow, there will be a handshake to Osaka キラキラ



Lots of weekends 音符
It's fun~ ラブラブ







I look really goofy in each pictures of this event~. Lol



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today, I wore clothes of Ishida-san's color 音符



黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
Was "Pavi" really cute? ハート




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆

No comments:

Post a Comment