2017-06-20

(2017-06-20 22:00:55) 123.Music☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~✨







It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Finally today,



I went to karaoke alone ハート






It was the best ラブラブ Too fun !!





It was two hours of singing the songs I wanted to sing. Lol






It was fun~~ !!





And then the other day




I joined a certain marching band club for a day~ !









I like this picture.







I did saxophone after a long time~





I didn't know anything about marching until I played it while marching in sports day in middle school.







I was nervous and it was hard ガーン







But I did my best !!




Stay tuned for the broadcast~~





I wanted to do an ensemble for the first time in a long time.


I want to make a brass band in Hello! Project~. Lol
(My selfish wish.)






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
It's too hot outside






Well, see you tomorrow~☆




☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12285475321.html

No comments:

Post a Comment