2017-06-21

(2017-06-21 22:17:48) 124.Near☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina ( ¨̮ )







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




 

Our next concert is




On the Nippon Budokan stage on 23th.





Eh~ It's soon!!!!!




I rehearsal even more,
I remember hardly all choreography,





I just want to give perfect performances!!!!





I'll do my best!!




 





I took a walk the other day (a long time ago),
When I looked back, I heard a voice saying "Reina senpai~"
It was one of my kohai when I was in middle school




They was so happy to wave to me.
It made me happy too. (*˙˘˙*)



Since I started high school, I haven't been able to see my friends who I went to middle school with.



It's fun to get together and eat once in a while~ right?



Is it that alumni reunion?? Lol



No, it's definitely fun!



"Remember our field school trip when we were in kindergarten~" or,



"I got pissed off when I did this~",




I want to talk about this kind of nostalgic things~!!!! Lol




But I'm not very good at asking people out.
I feel so nervous~. Lolol



It's time for me to fix that too!




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




黄色い花To everyone黄色い花
Today's blog changed the atmosphere a bit.
No, hasn't that changed?




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12285766004.html

No comments:

Post a Comment