2017-06-22

(2017-06-22 22:08:53) 125.Transformation☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~






It's Yokoyama Reina






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today,




It seems that Reina's tension was strange.





Manager-san asked me several time
"Are you okay?" being worried. Lol




I'm alright. Lol




I was rather too energetic today and talked to myself a lot.




So was it strange for people to see me like this...? Lol



I wanted to be aware of my surroundings from now on.!!!!! Lol








Transformation!!!!('s pose)




This ring will be available to the purchase at the Nippon Budokan tomorrow.


It shines~(*˙˘˙*)❥







Look how it's shining. Lol



Our smiles are shining as well~☆ lol
(Because we're excited for tomorrow)





Tomorrow is our concert on the Nippon Budokan stage!!!





The second one on that stage.

I want to do better than the last time...!!!!.


I'll do my best!!!!



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



黄色い花To everyone黄色い花
That manga intitled Area no kishi is really cool



Well, see you tomorrow~☆




☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12286052981.html

No comments:

Post a Comment