2017-06-25

(2017-06-25 10:23:09) 126.Fun☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today is our second day in Hong Kong!!!





We did our concert~




It was so fun!!!!
The audience was hot!!!


This is my first concert overseas,


And I learned that I have to be careful not to get too excited and sweaty.



While I was thinking about that, I realized I was soaked. Lol



I heard everyone's voice so loud,


Thank you for all this support!!


Hong Kong is the best~!!



I was very happy with the surprise at the time of the encore ピンクハート

At the time of the encore, everyone brought a photo of the members' faces ♡



Great memories 照れ




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Yesterday, there was an event.

We played games with some fans,
We took a commemorative photo.

It was so fun!!!





黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
My tension is on MAX










Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12286761858.html

No comments:

Post a Comment