2017-06-26

(2017-06-26 21:50:13) 127.Back☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~






It's Yokoyama Reina






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





I'm back from Hong Kong~!!!






I had so much fun over there!!!!






Today, I did some shopping





I was attracted to various things and bought a lot of things. Lol





A panda stuffed animal... right. Lol



It was soooooooo cute.
That's why I bought it. Lol




By the way, Kudo-san bought one as well. Lol




This time was the second that I was abroad~!


Yay




Many people welcomed me as soon as I arrived in Hong Kong




Get excited together at a concert,




Eating together after the concert...




It was 3 very funny days





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


 



黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
Japan, I'm back~!!!



Well, see you tomorrow~☆




Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12287241915.html

No comments:

Post a Comment