2017-06-27

(2017-06-27 21:21:21) 128.Fun☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~








It's Yokoyama Reina







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today, with Ikuta Erina-san,








We went to Disney~ ハート


Reina hasn't been there for a loooooooooong time,



So I was very excited...



There are many attractions,
We took a lot of pictures,
We ate together....




 Everything was fun ラブラブ


Even the waiting time in line with the attractions was fun. Lol




It was a fulfilling day 照れ

Thank you Ikuta-san キラキラ





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Announced yesterday, Morning Musume。'17 new member
 

 
 
Morito Chisaki-san 黄色い花


 
 
 
When I heard that announcement, I honestly thought "I'm already a senpai!?" .
 


Becoming a senpai after only about half a year...
I was worried about not being able to play the senpai role properly...




But, when I saw that it was Morito Chisaki-san, I was so happy!


I felt that I should work even harder from now on !!





Morning Musume。14 members lineup.

It's fun ラブ




Thank you for your support 爆笑




Morito-san!!! Let's work hard together ラブラブ




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
On June 28,

Morning Musume。'17
Will appear in "TV Tokyo Music Festival 2017" 照れ


Please look forward to it  ラブラブ









Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12287553237.html

No comments:

Post a Comment