2017-06-28

(2017-06-28 21:10:58) 129.First☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~





It's Yokoyama Reina





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today,








Morning Musume。'17 performed in "TV Tokyo Music Festival 2017" ピンクハート






It was my first time to broadcast live, so



I was thrilled before the performance



A lot of people told me
"Take it easy." lol




But but but....



When I realized that the production started,


Time passed in a blink of an eye~!!!!!


I was like "Eh?". Lol

It was soooo fun~!!! 照れ


(The tension is still high.)



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



A picture with Nanana ♡





黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
Thank you for this fun.




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12287814716.html

No comments:

Post a Comment