2017-07-03

(2017-07-03 23:16:07) 133.Like☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~






It's Yokoyama Reina





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Let me tell you about Reina's favorite things.







To start, manga!!!!






As I mentioned in my last blog,






黄色い花 It's "Area no Kishi"



It's a soccer story ラブラブ




From the first half, something unexpected happened and I cried,



In the middle, a lot of happy things happened,



And the second half is the one which impressed me the most.






Those who like soccer!! Those who like manga!!
It's a loss if you don't read it... !!!!








Next topic is song!!!!
It's a song I was addicted to when I was in the brass band





黄色い花 "La Veuve joyeuse" of Opera Selection




It sounds soooooo great.




If you haven't listened to it yet, please go now !




I really like the tempo getting faster and slower.






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




I like this costume ピンクハート





黄色い花  To everyone 黄色い花
I want a puppy~




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12289394749.html

No comments:

Post a Comment