2017-07-04

(2017-07-04 23:08:34) 134.Like part2☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~







It's Yokoyama Reina








♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Let's go for the things I like part.2!



First,


I want to talk about Kamen Rider, and the influence it had on me and my younger brother



I'm really into Kamen Rider Fourze ♡


Fourze is a story about the universe,



But there's so much more!!!


There's that transformation belt.


I have it at home. With my brother.



I went to see all the movies!!!!!!




And and,



I also like musical instruments!


I'm able to play saxophone alto. And piano also. Maybe.


I also did some guitar when I was in elementary school.



I was in a class where my head teacher was a professional guitarist.


So I went to bought one because I was curious to try!




.........。






...It was broken 3 days after I bought it.




I cried so much~ lol




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




Lately, I've been practicing for HelloCon summer tour




I have a lot of songs to remember,



And it's fun to be able to do some rehearsals with all the others members!




I'll do my best ニヤリ






黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
I also love spring rolls of course ハート




Well, see you tomorrow~☆





☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12289692613.html

No comments:

Post a Comment