2017-07-05

(2017-07-05 21:51:39) 135.Scary☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~







It's Yokoyama Reina






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





If I think that hot days have continued recently, it may rain.



When I thought it was raining, the sun was messed up.




It was really hot today.


I'm afraid to walk outside ショボーン because I sweat so much.


I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm sweating like crazy just walking... Lol



Yesterday, during the rehearsals,



I forgot to bring my towel.


It was hard...



I definitely need a towel on a hot day!!




♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




Hey! It's now summer.




Summer means...




Scary stories~ニヤリ




I'm already scary by just saying that. Lol




Let's go easy with scary stories~!!!




If it's a book of scary stories, I'm still okay with it.


But scary mangas and movies are too scary, aren't they?



The one who screams out of nowhere "Wow!" always got me.



I don't like that. It's scary.


But even though I'm scared, I still watch them.



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






I was kabe-doned by Iikubo-san. My heart beats fast ピンクハート
(*refers to the action of slapping a wall violently, which produces the sound "don")



黄色い花  To everyone 黄色い花
Jealousy Jealousy
(Today I thought I was the pretty type)




Well, see you tomorrow~☆



☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12289960762.html

No comments:

Post a Comment