2017-07-07

(2017-07-07 18:43:13) 136.Fun☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~






It's Yokoyama Reina






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today,





I met Taguchi Natsumi-san 照れ




We were walking together,




And on the way, we met ANGERME-san,



And Kobushi Factory-san's Hirose Ayaka-san and Nomura Minami-san 照れ



We were all talking all together,


And I got a call from Oda Sakura-san,


She said "Reina-chan, you're just in front me!? Let's go together!!!".




So I joined Oda Sakura-san,
Haga Akane-san, and
There was Country Girls's Ozeki Mai-san!!!!



As a result, the four of us went to the HelloCon rehearsal



The end. Lol (That was today's big event)



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



Today, it's...




黄色い花 Ikuta Erina-san and Kawamura Ayano-san's birthdays 黄色い花




We celebrated it after the rehearsals ピンクハート







 Ikuta-san グリーンハーツ




I'm glad you're always smiling to me and called me "Yokoyama!!!" when I come to talk with you ピンクハート




She taught me how to make-up fast before coming to the stage...



Thank you always ハート

 I love you ハート



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Ayano~!!!!! Happy birthday 音符



Thank you for still being friends with me, despite we're no longer together in Kenshuusei!!!




You're my best friend, the one I can talk with about literally anything ♡



Let's keep being close to each other !



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*









黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
I was wearing the same t-shirt than Ikuta Erin-san today 爆笑



☆Yokoyama Reina☆

#eriponkawaii  #happybirthday
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12290566144.html

No comments:

Post a Comment