2017-07-12

(2017-07-12 12:09:05) 138.Summer☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:





It's summer!!


Summer has come~!




It's been hot these days...




It's starting to feel like summer!



As you all know,


I'm someone who sweats a lot.


So I'm always anxious to go outside in the summer. Lol



But, now,



I'm going to enjoy summer so much!!



I stay at home almost everyday during summer vacation.



That's it, this year



It's how I'll enjoy summer!!



Shaved ice, ramune,

Watermelon, the sea...


I'm going to eat and use lots of cool things,


I'm going to get through the summer with fun and energy~
!!!!!!!!



♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*




Yesterday I thought summer was fun
!




It's the first summer since I joined Morning Musume。 ハート




I'm looking forward to it~ ニヤリ





晴れ To everyone 晴れ
It's so hot




It's summer.




※ Both of them are 16 years old.





Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12291928136.html

No comments:

Post a Comment