2017-07-18

(2017-07-18 23:05:55) 142.Sleep☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~






♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Today,





I overslept. Lol




Lately, as soon as I have a free time




I read a manga, I watch an anime




That's how I forgot to sleep yesterday.





My nights are short because of it. (It's my responsibility)





And that's why I overslept~



So I'm not sleepy at all now. Lol



I like to sleep, so once I get in the futon
It's hard to get out.


And I don't want to get out of the futon when I wake up.


That how I feel about sleeping~.



Is it the same for anyone here~!?!? Lol




But I know that lack of sleep isn't good, so I have to sleep properly 照れ




黄色い花 You have to avoid the lack of sleep
But I can't sleep right now 黄色い花






↑ Those lyrics are from
A song I wrote myself when I was in middle school intitled "Writing my favorite words". Lol








♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*






Hirose Ayaka-san ブルーハート




I was able to take a picture with her
The other day before the concert ラブラブ


She's always smiling when we're having an eye contact,
And she come to me to say hello...



It makes me so happy ♡




Well, see you tomorrow~☆




☆Yokoyama Reina☆
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12293842137.html

No comments:

Post a Comment