2017-07-21

(2017-07-21 22:55:57) 144.Three☆ Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~







Here is Yokoyama Reina!







♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*





Today, it was







黄色い花 Ikuta Erina-san Birthday Event 黄色い花






Alongside Fukumura Mizuki-san and Kaga-san,
I appeared there as a special guest!






It was my first participation on a birthday events ♡
It makes me happy 晴れ





During the event,




We played games
Guest VS Ikuta-san~!





黄色い花 Golf club lifting

黄色い花 "What is LOVE?" Championship

黄色い花 Intro quiz

黄色い花 Quiz! Adult woman


Four games!!!!!



I challenged it quite seriously. Lol




I couldn't do the intro quiz
Better than I expected. Lol



I was a little disappointed. Okay.

I want to do it again!







Today, it was Ikuta-san who decided my haircut ハート





I made waves!




Thank you Ikuta-san ラブラブ





♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*



黄色い花 To everyone 黄色い花
I finally tried the "tiramisu ice"
That Kudo-san recommended me









Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12294722722.html

No comments:

Post a Comment