2018-10-13

(2018-10-13 08:23:45) Good morning. Yokoyama Reina

I fell asleep early last night. This is Yokoyama.




There's a Caribadix 2shot,
On the Caribadix twitter account.
Please check it~

And, since the beginning of Morning Musume。'18 Aki concert tour,
Gaokki goods has been avalaible as goods tour!
Gaokki is a collaboration between Morning Musume and Caribadix.

They're so cute.
Especially the member color gold yellow and saxophone caribadix. It's cute.

Please, check it!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 
Yesterday,
I recorded for Young Town Doyoubi.
Guest is Nonaka Miki-san.
Please look forward to~


My hair grows too fast,
Will it be cut again or will it be stretched this time?
It's kinda excite me. Lol

It grows too fast...

I noticed that it was growing
The moment I was able to do a ponytail.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, there's concert in Fukuoka.
I'll do my best. On the plain as well.
Everyone who comes!!
Let's enjoy together!!!!!


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment