2018-10-14

(2018-10-14 21:52:24) Was it fun? Yokoyama Reina

The last two days,
We did concerts in Fukuoka.


4 concerts in total.
Thank you to everyone who came.



After all, Fukuoka's audience is hot, isn't it~
It's getting hotter than ever when you're on the stage,
I had the air conditioner turned on on the way ~. Lol


I was sweaty, as usual
But this time, it started 5 minutes after the concert started. A rare thing.


Even with that fact, it was amazing.
I could felt the oxygen in the hall getting less and less,
Because everyone is breathing it in. Lol


It means that it was so exciting, right?
It was fun.



I really hope that everyone who came or will come
Will enjoy the concert as much as they can.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
We hope you enjoyed the concert as much as we did.
Concerts are for everyone to enjoy, isn't it? So please feel free to do~



Thank you so much, Fukuoka prefecture.



All the members went to dinner last night.
Everyone was so excited that it was fun.


#EriponKawaii
Yesterday and today, she shone brighter than anyone else.
She was cute!!!



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚



My sweet Nonaka Miki-san!!! My lovely Nonaemon!!!
I'm and will always be grateful for your help!!!!



Yokoyama Reina

#eriponkawaii #fukuoka #thankyou #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment