2018-10-15

(2018-10-15 22:07:23) Funny story Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday, we finished cocnerts related to the group fall tour in Fukuoka.
This week, we will do some rehearsals for HalloFes~


My rehearsal will finally be worth it~.


There so many things I want to show to everyone,
I'm looking forward to...



After the rehearsal,
I ate to eat with 
Morito Chisaki-san and Funaki Musubu-san~!!!

We talked a lot and it was a funny and interesting talk.
I laughed a lot~ It was so cool!
I want to do it again.


Thank you a lot!


Anyway, it was fun.
I couldn't stop laughing.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today was,

Kumai Yurina & Minis。? Shinchosa Nayami aru aru World "Complex ni Sayonara!"

Release! 
We launch a release event with
Kumai Yurina-san and Morito Chisaki-san!
Just three of us!

I was glad that many people came.
Thank you very much.


Today's event was that kind of rare event with our personal clothes~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

The other day, I suddenly wanted to eat tteokbokki,
I went around 3 shops.
I was a bit tired but that was worth it
Because it was delicious.


I'll do my best tomorrow~!


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #minis #thankyoualot #egoist
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12412143652.html

No comments:

Post a Comment