2018-10-19

(2018-10-19 19:37:05) Happy... Yokoyama Reina

Hello~


I blog early today...


HalloFes is starting tomorrow.


HalloFes is a combined word for
"Halloween" & Hello! Project"~


So instead of sweets, we give our performance as a gift.


I hope you enjoy it.


Two days, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow,
Let's enjoy togehter!



Kumagai... I'm looking forward to it.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today, I recorded for Young Town.
Guest is Haga Akane-san.

Please check it out.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The day before yesterday, there was something good.
I was so rushed that I was impatient, but I was happy and that joy still continues.
I think I can do my best for a while with this joy.



Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #hallofes

No comments:

Post a Comment