2018-10-21

(2018-10-21 21:33:43) Thank you Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday and today, during two days, there were



SATOYAMA&SATOUMI
Hallo! Fes


Thank you a lot for that.



The content of these two days is too rich and I feel like I'll write a lot of things~.




Let's talk about Hallo! Fes~.


First day

Hallo! Fes
"ANGERME Premium" and
"Morning Musume。'18 Premium"


I was very happy that the excitement from the daytime performance was great.


In both ANGERME Premium and
Morning Musume。'18 Premium as well,
I was able to do a performance and  "Ii yatsu".

I was nervous~, because I really like this song.
So I was happy, but a kinda thrilled as well.


After the performance, staff members told me
"You did so well!" ...
Since it's one of my favorite song,
I wanted to give you all a shining performance.
I'm happy if I succeed to do so.
I was happy to hear this!




Morning Musume。'18 Premium
I performed a lot of songs.

As usual, I think I was able
To give strong performances for Morning Musume。'18.
It was fun!

I love the gap from "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke" 
And "Love&Peace! HERO ga kitta."
It's just to funny. I loved it. Lol




The second day, I was able to be part of the backdancers for 
Melon Kinenbi-san's performance on "Onegai Miwaku no Target".

When I got that information, I was so happy that I jumped at home.
It's a song I've always wanted to do. I didn't expect to be able to dance such a song behind Melon Kinenbi-san.

Melon Kinenbi-san was so cool.
Thank you very much!




And...

Minis。?
Morito Chisaki-san, Yokoyama Reina, Kamikokuryo Moe-san, Funaki Musubu-san,
We did the first concert performance of our first song
Intitled "Complex ni Sayonara"!

When staff members told us "You got a song",
The four of us shouted so loud. Lol

We were so so so glad.
I was nervous at first. The day before today, I think I couldn't make it. Lol

But I realized that I wanted to take this opportunity to show how Minis。? can be strong together.




Thank you for both days of Hallo! Fes!!!!



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Kikkawa Yuu-san, you who seems to have kept this photo of us together...
I'm glad. Thank you!



Yokoyama Reina

#minis #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment