2018-10-22

(2018-10-22 23:10:43) My favorite... Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'18 won
Japan Glasses Best Dresser Special Award.

I'm very honored.
Thank you.



I started to wear glasses
Since I was 10 years old so...
I want to thanks glasses
For the help they give me since then.


Recently, among many others fashionable things I had, I go to the store to buy glasses.

I'm happy to receive such a wonderful award like this one.

I love glasses!



The special prize is "people who want to wear glasses and play an active role in the future".

So that's why
I want to put out a lot of me with glasses.


Thank you so much.


I think I looked nervous at the awards ceremony,
But I was very happy though.


Today as well, we had an exhibition of glasses
I was able to look around...

It was fun with all the different glasses!
All the members had glittering eyes. Lol



Yokoyama Reina

#glasses #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment