2021-06-03

(2021-06-03 23:14:49) Sword fight Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina
Sorry for the lack of updates lately 🙇‍♀️



Today, "Ken ga Kimi -Zen Sakura no Mai-"
Was performed. I went to see it. 


Watching a sword fight after a long time...
I was overwhelmed.
I suddenly said "cool...". Lol


From the beggining to the end,
Various emotions have come to me
Laughs, excitement...


I was very excited to watch
A world where humans, youkai and demons coexist.



And,
I saw the acting, singing, and stage presence of
Hamaura Ayano-san
And Haruna Mai-chan.
I was so happy!


I learned a lot.




It reminds me of
Pharaoh no Haka...


I had muscle pain
Practicing sword fighting.
Lol


Sword fight is such a cool thing.
I want to try...


This is impossible lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I would like to reading even more feedback about our tour Kachou Fuugetsu.
I haven't had a chance to see
All the footage of the final performance yet.


I have to wait a bit more.



Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment