2021-06-05

(2021-06-05 23:06:50) Creamy soups Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



Today was
Cheki, talk, autograph session

Many people came!
Thank you to everyone.


It's been a long time since I had an event like this
I looked at members face,
"Eh! It's been a long time!" lol


This talk session was very long, isn't it?
So we had a little bit longer time to talk.
I'm glad we could talk slowly ☺︎︎︎︎


Next is the 26th?
I'm looking forward to.


I posted pictures with Homare on Instagram!
We took a lot of pictures because my dressing room was next to hers ☺️


During today's break,
We celebrated all together
Members' birthday from March to May!
I didn't have the chance to have activities in group before.
So it's today that we celebrate it!
Sato Masaki-san, 
We celebrated your birthday as well 🎂


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

My eyelids are too itchy.


That's all
Good night
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12678854661.html

No comments:

Post a Comment