2021-06-07

(2021-06-07 23:11:44) Alone is the best! Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina



It's June now, so
I did a lot of shopping 
To get summer clothes!
Because it's hot outside.


I take a walk almost every day because
It seems healthy to get the sun


Lately,
I really thing that fruit accessories are cute.
So I started a collection.
There are so many cherries this season.
Since cherries go well with today's nails,
I want to have one!


Ah! I've already eaten plums for the first time this year 😉
It's so delicious, please try it.
Sunflowers too! I've some in my house!
It's the best! I love it!


Everyone was cute~☺️
I did photoshoot alongside Kitagawa Rio-chan.
We had to make up ourselves with Yoshida Akari-san's products,
I was glad because I know many of them, I use a lot of her comestics products.
I learned a lot!

Did you checked it?
Please do it!


Sorry for the short blog~
After all, it's kinda difficult



Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12679258835.html

No comments:

Post a Comment